Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Love and Letting Go

J.I.T,

So you always know, your spirit has been a gift to me. You make the woman your with, grow, blossom, transform. With the same care that you take care of orchids, and your bonsai, or Frankie, is the way you take care of me. Oh how I love to watch you wash the doggie. I love a man that is that attentive to detail. Gifted care, in every way. Your love allows a woman to let go, relax, and push towards her deepest dreams because she knows that she is truly loved, truly cared for on a soulful, fundamental level. You go soooo deep with your love. You prove it through action. All that love allows your lady to focus and live in her highest most beautiful truth.

(And I guess I shouldn't short myself here. The only way I could have attracted such an enlightened relationship is if I was truly loving myself first. Kudos to me too.)

The fact that I was with you during this most critical, beautiful, bourgeoning time of my life speaks to your sorcery. And for the most part, you made it so fun! We have a synergistic formula together. I grew so quick with you. Thank you. Thank you. I watched you grow exponentially too. I just hope you know it, and can see all the good. Whether our relationship lasted 7 months, or 7 years, 7 days or 7 minutes, 70 years or 70 lifetimes, we had/have something special, always. You're amazing.

Love,

Tina



Ya know, I guess for everyone, we must embrace the relationship for what it gave us, taught us, showed us, and then let it go when it's time. And you know when it's time. Don't lie to yourself, listen. I'm talking about lovers, family, kids, work, your religion, ideology, old jeans. If they don't agree with your truth anymore, if they don't want you, if the are not right anymore, then listen, leave it alone, let go and watch the new flower that grows. Don't block the new blessing. Every relationship is not meant to last forever. Get your lesson from the experience and move on. There's no excuse for wasting time. It's one of the only resources that we really can not create. Respect her, mother nature, time, and she will respect you. Let it go and what appears will be even better. Trust me. Trust.

No comments: