Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Muah! You're the Only One I Want to Kiss..


Is it just me or is kissing one of the most intimate acts you can perform?  I hate to relate to a hooker in a movie, but I understand Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman...how she could have sex but wouldn't kiss the men.  It's so personal.  I mean, sex really is too.  But maybe it's that sex is a physicality, sometimes it's like an itch that needs to be scratched.  It's functional, it creates progeny.  But kissing??? There's no need for it.  There's no need to swap spit with someone or share in all their dental mishaps, or them in mine..or for them to spit in your mouth or for them to taste what you ate earlier, or for them to spit in your mouth.  Did I mention spit in your mouth? Because that's essentially what's happening.  Eww.  There's no need for it.  And it kinda grosses me out when I think about it.  I mean, do you know how much bacteria is in a mouth???  Do you know that when your dental hygiene is sub par, it causes many illnesses, like heart disease and stroke? (look it up)  It's like the mouth is the gateway to hell.  And don't let me get on the fact that we all have different innate smells, and some mouth smells are just not compatible with others. There are so many oral factors, that it can be overwhelming.  And I'd just rather sit out on the ball game.

But then I meet someone whose mouth is perfect..perfect teeth, gums, lips, smell, oh my!  When that occurs I just can't stop kissing them.  I want to kiss them all day.  I get lost while kissing them and start spinning in a whirlpool of love in my mind and we start licking each other's faces, caught in the rapture of a kiss, turning pure primal.. pure animals, taking the kiss to a new level, becoming one in every way possible.. Taking a break periodically to stare in to each other's eyes..grateful that we've been given the opportunity to exchange light with a spirit that is equally yolked.  In a trance, from realizing the gift we have been given to merge with another..to experience the sensual manifestation of love..! Sigh.  I love that.  I call that forth.  I call that type of love, intensity, and kiss forth.  Ohh, I'm such a Scorpio.

(Question for ya:  Is it ok to have sex with someone you don't want to kiss?  Or should you save the special gift of sex with someone you really love?)

Anyways, this song was inspired by a person I love, and love to become one with.  You're the only one I want to kiss..

Side note:  In the attached video, which takes place at my apartment, there is a beautiful floral bougainvillea bush behind me.  I planted that bush when it was 6 inches wide, 6 inches across.. Now it's about 50 square feet!!!  It's miraculous how love and beauty blooms..





CLICK HERE to check me out singing "Muah/You're the Only One I Want to Kiss"

No comments: